Saturday, January 31, 2009

The 100 Day Ultimate Challenge Coming Soon!

Tomorrow I will be writing in some details of an 100 Day Ultimate Challenge that I will be giving myself, a few family members, and a few friends. Anyone who is interested is welcome to join us. This is going to be a nonstop adventure into bettering ourselves, helping others, improving our physical state, emotional state, as well as financial state.

I was originally going to do this to help inspire and further motivate (I can't imagine how much more motivated they could possibly be) the team that I am building my new company with, but figured may as well take it one step farther. You know, SET A NEW STANDARD, then as my mind began to flood with different ideas on what I could do to completely improve all aspects, I decided to DEFY THE ODDS and see how many people wanted to join in on it with me, so as of Monday, Feb 2nd it will be time to STEP UP!!

I will be creating a group, and posting a blog every day for 100 days on the improvements of myself, my team, and anyone who wants to jump in!!Details coming tomorrow night - basically because I just started thinking of this and now have a million ideas I need to straighten out in my head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment